School Docs is our “cloud based” policy and procedure system. This is a comprehensive core set of policies that have been well-researched and follow the Ministry of Education National Administration Guidelines. Policies are monitored by SchoolDocs and updated, modified or created in response to changes in legislation, significant events, Ministry guidelines, reviews/requests from schools and regular reviewing from the SchoolDocs team. Each term there are policies and procedures for review.
What is under review this term? Link to School Docs to review. (user name: elmwood and password: Elmw00d). Please note – 00 in the password are zeros.
This term our Board and staff are reviewing Reporting to Parents (Board, staff and parents), Protected Disclosure (Board and staff) and Visitors (Board and Staff only). To review the Reporting to Parents Policy, log onto our website and follow the instructions below.
- Visit the website http://elmwood.schooldocs.co.nz/1893.htm
- Enter the user name (elmwood) and password (Elmw00d).
- Follow the link to the relevant policy as listed.
- Read the Policy.
- Click the Policy Review button at the right hand top corner of the page.
- Select the reviewer type “Parent”.
- Enter your name (optional)
- Submit your ratings and comments.
If you don’t have internet access, school office staff can provide you with printed copies of the policy and the review form.